Hey there, reader!
You’re out there somewhere on the other side of my screen. You live all over the world, I see. Whether I know you or we haven’t met yet, you make me smile.
I write for you—and me—to make sense of life, the neighborhood, and the world. We’ve been through a lot together over these past four and a half years, but I do most of the talking.
I’m brainstorming blog topics today, but can we do it together instead? It’s more fun that way. Grab your coffee or tea, and let’s chat.
What have you enjoyed most about my blog? What would you like to read (or read more of) in future posts?
Here are some new and/or used topics:
1. Neighborhood stories
2. Family service to the neighborhood and beyond
3. Childhood stories
4. Spiritual topics or faith-based perspectives on issues (examples: fasting, prayer, mercy, forgiveness, depression, disappointment, injustice, anxiety, anger, death, etc.)
5. Travel stories (example: coverage of our family’s upcoming California road trip, summer of 2019)
6. Healthy living, eating, and recipes (just kidding about the recipes! I’m not that person.)
7. Business, movie, or book reviews
8. Humorous stories
9. Marriage and/or raising kids (I’m no expert, but I’ve been at it a long time.)
10. My hobbies/jobs (grant writing, creative writing, modeling, hosting kids in crisis, donating plasma, thirty years of diary writing, etc.)
It’s your turn now. Readers, click here to send me a message. Subscribers, simply hit reply to this email.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
*Miss an installment of the blog? Or want to catch the story from the beginning? Visit http://www.tamarajorell.com/blog-entries-by-date
*Names in this blog have been changed to protect my family, neighbors, and friends in the neighborhood, and in a nod of appreciation to the beloved Swedish author Maj Lindman, I’ve renamed my three blondies Flicka, Ricka, and Dicka.